BY MAKING A BOOKING FOR A STAY AT A CLUB LIVING APARTMENT OR STAYING AT ANY CLUB LIVING APARTMENT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THIS APPLIES WHETHER YOU BOOK DIRECTLY WITH CLUB LIVING OR USING A 3RD PARTY AGENT OR OTA.
The Guest agrees with the Owner as follows:
1. To pay the letting fee. A 50% deposit is due on confirmation and the balance is payable 30 days before arrival.
2. Not to deface, make any alterations or additions to the interior or exterior of the Premises or to the decoration, fixtures or fittings of the Premises or to the furniture.
3. To keep the furniture, soft furnishings and equipment in their present state of repair and condition and to replace with similar articles of at least the equivalent value and standard, any items of furniture which may be found to be missing or destroyed (reasonable wear and tear excepted).
4. Not to remove any of the furniture, soft furnishings, fixtures and equipment from its present position in the Premises.
5. To use the premises as a private holiday residence for up to no more than the agreed number of persons only and not for any other purposes whatsoever. Additional persons may be accommodated by prior arrangement only.
6. Not to affix any poster or placard to the interior or exterior of the Premises.
7. Not to do or permit to be done anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance or cause of damage to any neighbouring or adjoining property.
8. Not to do anything or suffer or permit anything to be done as a result of which any policy or insurance held by the Managers on the Premises may become void or voidable or subject to an increased rate of premium.
9. Not to use the property for any illegal or immoral purposes.
10. Not to play or permit to be played in the premises any musical instrument or other noise-making device or audio-visual equipment between 10.00pm and 8.00am or so as to be audible outside the premises.
11. To permit the Managers or their agents access to the Premises to deal with any maintenance or security issues.
12. Not to smoke or permit smoking inside or on the Premises.
13. Not to allow pets inside or on the Premises.
14. To accept and abide by the General Terms & Conditions that comprise Page 2 of this Holiday Letting Agreement.
Breakages / Extra Cleaning Deposit
The manager will take an authorisation from the guest’s credit card of an amount agreed in advance, and is fully refundable, less any sum which may be due to the Managers from the Guest as a result of any breach of the Guest's obligations under this Agreement.
In circumstances where the guest has caused breakages and/or damages where the replacement value of the damanged items, furniture, fittings or fixtures exceed the value of the credit card authorisation, the guest will be charged the up to the full replacement value of the damanged items.
On completion of the letting period: The Guest agrees to leave the Premises and the furniture, in a clean and tidy state of repair and condition and in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement. The security pre-authorisation is usually refunded / released within 10 business days of the guests’ departure, subject to the above conditions.
Provisions and Declarations
1. If at any time during the letting period, the fee or any part of it is unpaid or any covenant by the Guest contained in the Agreement is broken or not performed or observed, it shall be lawful for the Managers or their Agent at any time thereafter to re-enter the Premises or any part thereof in the name of the whole and upon re-entry this Agreement shall absolutely determine but without prejudice the right of action of the Managers or their Agent in respect of any breach of any covenant contained in this Agreement.
2. This Agreement is made on the basis that the Premises are to be occupied by the Guest for a Holiday as mentioned in the Housing Act 1988 Schedule 1 paragraph 9 and the Guest acknowledges that this Agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no periodic tenancy will arise on the determination of the letting period.
3. As a holiday letting, this Agreement is an excluded Agreement for the purpose of the Protection from Eviction Act 1977.
4. It is the intention of the Managers and the Guest during the term of this Agreement that the occupation by the Guest of the Premises is for the purposes of a holiday let only and that the Guest occupied the Premises solely on this basis and that this Agreement shall take effect as a holiday letting Agreement only.
5. The terms and conditions of the Agreement become valid upon written confirmation by the Managers of acceptance of the holiday letting period for the agreed letting period.
General Booking Terms & Conditions
For all bookings, including those made by telephone or internet, the Lead Guest must be over 18 years of age and authorised to make the booking and to accept these Booking Terms & Conditions by all persons in their party. The Lead Guest will be responsible for making all payments due.
On receipt of documents from us you must advise us if anything appears to be incorrect. We (the Managers) regret that we cannot accept liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracies within 10 days of our dispatching the documents to you. We reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
In order to confirm your booking, a deposit for 50% of the total rental fee plus must be paid at the time of booking. This should be paid via credit card or via bank transfer. If we do not receive your payment with the signed form within 2 working days of your verbal or email confirmation, then we will release your reservation and will not be able to guarantee that the property will subsequently be available.
We must receive the balance of rental fee 30 days prior to your arrival. If the balance payment is not received by us in full within this time, then we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled. In this case, cancellation charges as set out in the clause “Cancellation by you” will be applicable.
No reminders of payment dates will be sent.
Bookings received one week or less before the booking arrival date must be paid in full.
Although we would not anticipate any costing errors on the confirmation invoice, should there be an obviously incorrect price shown, then we will issue a new invoice and will not be bound by the price shown on the incorrect invoice.
A binding contract comes into existence when your booking is confirmed when we dispatch our booking confirmation via email.
This contract is governed by English Law. It is mutually understood and agreed that any dispute, claim or any other matter that arises out of this contract or your holiday will be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales.
CANCELLATIONS – BY YOU (LEAD GUEST)
You may cancel your booking at any time. Cancellation must be communicated to us in writing and takes effect from the date received by us. In the event of cancellation then the following charges become applicable:
More than 30 days prior to arrival date – 50% of full cost
30 days or less prior to arrival date – 100% of full cost
CANCELLATIONS – BY US
It is extremely unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your property rental. However, occasionally we may have to make changes and reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes would be minor and we will advise you of them as soon as they may be applicable. If we are forced to cancel the property rental because of force majeure or for any reason that makes the property unfit for rental, you will have the choice of either allowing us to try to locate a suitable alternative property on your behalf or of cancelling the booking and accepting a full refund of all monies paid to us. Please note that we are not liable for any consequential loss or incidental expenditure resulting from the cancellation of your holiday.
It is the responsibility of the Guests to ensure that their personal possessions are insured. We cannot accept any liability for theft of, loss of or damage to personal possessions.
We also recommend that guests arrange adequate travel insurance for cover in case of cancellation (see CANCELLATIONS).
Complaints must be reported immediately to the Managers of the property or to their representatives thereby giving them the opportunity to rectify the problem during your stay. If the problem cannot be rectified during your stay, you must write to us within 28 days of departure giving full details of your complaint. We cannot accept complaints if you have not followed the course of action laid down in this clause.
OCCUPATION OF THE PROPERTY
Only the named guests are permitted to use or stay in the property. If you are expecting overnight visitors, you must let us or our representatives know. You and your party must not exceed at any time the numbers of sleeping places, ie 2 +2. The Managers or our representatives have a right at all times to refuse access to the property for people who are not members of the party.
LOCATION MAP & DIRECTIONS + KEY COLLECTION
A Location Map & Directions with Key Collection instructions will be sent to the booker after the deposit payment.
ARRIVAL / CHECK-IN TIME
This is from 14.30 Hrs / 2.30pm on the arrival day booked. We always try to be flexible on this, provided that there are no departures from the night prior. Please check with us within a few days of your arrival date and when possible we will be happy to oblige.
DEPARTURE / CHECK OUT TIME
This is by 10.00 Hrs / 10.00am on the departure day booked. We can be a little flexible on this, provided that there are no imminent new arrivals. Please check with us and when possible we will be happy to oblige.
Stayed at Andy's place twice over a recent trip to London. Overall recommended as a London crash pad.
Pros:Location, location, location. On a relatively quiet street just a block ...”
Date of Stay: October 2013
What a Wonderful experience…! The flat is very well located, very comfortable, very well equipped. This was perfect!
*This is a lovely apartment and the bedrooms and bathroom are situated downstairs.
Great and prompt communication from Anand. Warm and friendly greeting from a member of h...”
Date of Stay: February 2012